A real head turner, this beautiful original Irish manual TTS has been well looked after and a joy to drive and the perfect car for the summer coming up. With quattro you’re covered in the winter too!
2.0l 8J desirable engine with the TTS coming with a larger turbo from stock, around 32mpg.
Added some racing design hints by @royalcarsuit to make it one of a kind in Ireland:
– Audi Dublin Service History.
– Audi Dublin Inspection & Compression test report detailing solid condition of engine and chassis.
– Nct 10/22 + Tax 09/22
– Quattro with Audi Mag Ride.
– Adjustable GT Wing
– Custom Roof Scoop
– Porsche Aurum Satin Gold Wheels powder coated by Motorzone.
– Custom Exhaust by Bishops in Dundalk + diffuser painted in black from silver.
– 2.0l turbo running on Millers 5240 Nano Drive NT+ racing oil – the recommended by Audi TTS owners’ forum.
– Racing green exterior matched by Alcantara Racing Green restitched & perforated leather steering wheel and green ambient lighting.
– Heated seats & Bose surround sound.
– Interior leather in mint condition and leather ceramic coated.
– Exterior graphene coated for protection.
– RS Black Honeycomb Grill, comes with original Chrome grill too.
This baby R8 is a joy to drive with the sound to match! Any test welcome.